Echo Digital Audio introduces the Echo 2 USB audio interface
Echo Digital Audio introduces the Echo 2, a combined personal mixer and USB audio interface. Featuring innovative touch panel controls and premium microphone preamps, the Echo 2 is ideal for live performance and for recording. The Echo 2 is compact enough to mount on a microphone stand, providing the performer with immediate control. It can work as a capable standalone mixer, as a professional grade computer audio interface, or both simultaneously.
The Echo 2 is a versatile creative tool, with audio quality comparable to interfaces costing hundreds more.
• Touch panel control surface for selecting:
- Input type
- Input levels – EZ Trim auto setting option
- Output levels and muting
- Real-time hardware monitoring
• Two digitally controlled inputs switchable between:
- High performance mic-preamps with 70dB of gain and +48V phantom power
- Balanced line level inputs
- High impedance guitar inputs
• Four outputs with adjustable volume
- Balanced ¼” main outputs with muting
- 1/8” headphone output
• 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion up to 192 kHz
• USB 2.0 audio interface - supports Mac CoreAudio, ASIO, and Windows audio
• iPad compatible via Apple’s camera connection kit
• Includes microphone stand bracket, XLR adapter cables, and international AC adapter
• Powered by USB or external supply
• Just 5.4” x 3.6” x 1” (137mm x 92mm x 26mm) – 10 ounces (0.3 Kg)
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, iOS 5, Win XP, Vista or Win7 32/64 bit
Power adapter required for phantom power.